Now. You're feeling sad and all (I presume). You're all alone and you wanna chill and cheer up. But you can't. What do you do?
Number 1. Get a friend. A friend who is really nice and patient and can sympathise with you... He (or She) can talk to you. It works, you know. It's especially helpful when you tell him your feelings.
On the other hand, you may want to get a funny friend. A friend who is really cute and you can laugh with him all you want. You guys can play games too. That will take most of your sadness away.
Step number 2 is really easy. Just go and do anything that you like! Watch TV, spend all your time sleeping... Reading Harry Potter, maybe. Play your favourite sports! Well, in this case, anything will work for you as long as you like it, and sports will be extremely helpful since it has been scientifically proven to produce some chemicals in your brain to relieve stress. Oh, you can also surf the web. Read stuff posted by other users, that will kill boredom too. Or just go out and get some fresh air.
Last but not least, thanks for reading my post. You're not alone, sometimes when I'm sad I'll feel like exploding from the inside but I just can't. I'll feel breathless with no air but I still need to breathe to survive. But. So what? I'm still here, aren't I?
Well, please, pretty pretty please, even if you're feeling 1000000000x depressed, please don't ever think of suicide. It's not worth it. Think about it this way. If you do that, all the people who love you will cry and cry and cry. You may think your mom doesn't care but! Who are you to say that? She probably loves you from the bottom of her heart. If she doesn't she'd probably have sent you to the orphanage.
Yup. I'm a student and my school organises weekly assemblies where there'll be a talk on a particular day of the week for the cohort. Once, there is this talk about cyber-bullying. The speaker, well, talked even deeper than cyber-bullying. He talked about life and all. And he told us the reason for those who commit suicide. It's because they cannot get out of their depression. Sad right? Maybe I'm not nice enough to pity these people but I think it's a really silly reason to commit suicide. So don't waste your life away, it's really precious you know. Depression is just a temporary thing. While you're in that temporary state, don't choose a decision that is permanent and cannot be undone. So I hope, with this post, I've managed to stop you from doing that. Especially if you're one of those kids on 6BillionSecrets.
Thanks so much yeah. Cheer up! There'll always, always be that someone who loves you unconditionally. You're special, don't deny that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment